Your purpose & passion
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Research solutions to overcome data analytics challenges.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Share complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
Your skills & expertise
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in data science, computer science, computational linguistics, or a comparable field.
- Work experience in the field of Data Science.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- In-depth knowledge in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics and NLP.
- Programming experience in Python; additional experience in R is a plus.
- Experience using data visualization tools.
- Proficient in writing algorithms and knowing when to apply them.
- Basic understanding of statistics, multivariate calculus, and linear algebra.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g., Hadoop).
- Fluency in English.
- Support and promotion of your talents
- Creative opportunities and room for your own ideas
- Collegial corporate culture without rigid hierarchies
- International team
- Attractive compensation package