Your purpose & passion
- Analyze real and business-critical datasets to discover patterns and trends.
- Present information using data visualization techniques and communicate your results.
- You share our passion for tidy data, and love to automate preprocessing and cleaning of structured and unstructured data.
- Propose strategies and research solutions to data analytics and business challenges.
- Apply statistics, try machine-learning algorithms, and build predictive models.
- Share complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
Your skills & expertise
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in data science, computer science, artificial intelligence, computational linguistics, or a comparable field.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of Data Science; the more, the better.
- Programming experience in Python with Pandas; additional experience in R and Tidyverse is a big plus.
- Proven ability to work in a team.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Deep theoretical background in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, or NLP.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience using data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau).
- Proficient in writing algorithms and knowing when to apply them.
- Experience with SQL, relational algebra, DBMS, or knowledge graphs.
- Understanding of probabilities, multivariate calculus, and linear algebra.
- Experience using relevant frameworks and tools like DVC, git, Spark, or Hadoop.
- Fluency in German.
- Support and promotion of your talents
- Creative opportunities and room for your own ideas
- Collegial corporate culture without rigid hierarchies
- International team
- Attractive compensation package